Skip to main content

FML

It has been four months since my last post, and that four months, my life has been going on a some how nonstop roller coaster ride. There's always a lot that I've been wanting to pour out. Been avoiding it to live a less drama-queeny life. But now, I'll take it as inevitable. My life is just always full of colours and excitement, and nowadays with time bombs that sometimes sparks and shine beautifully.
Despite shit happened and still happens, I'm actually Grateful for being able to travel a lot this year, well still like around Victoria but the trips were all superb, super blessed for beautifully made Victoria.
Precisely I went to Mount Buller, Philip Island, and Great Ocean Road. Surely will blog about all of these places when I have time..

Sunday night my dad broke the news, it is crystal clear now. and i can't run away from it. worst part is i don't even have the guts to cry, or i'm simply that strong. everything that i had built in Melbourne will be nothing in three months time, yep, I'll be moving to Tas with my sister and there will be no turning back. Move. For. Good. Fuck. Yea. Fuck.
My heart break to pieces, really small goddamn pieces, I've been fearing, imagining myself got left behind all alone in Melbourne, in this four months time, I tried my best to adapt to the fact that I'll no longer be a Princess, time to man up and be independent, and look how all of my effort fighting my own mind go waste again. waste. does not even fit into recycle bin.
There are so many things hidden inside my soul, i feel so weak and useless. Part of me wanna scream and complain about what to do in Tasmania, why should I leave Melbourne when I have prepared to be left all alone, why should I follow whatever's being said. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. So many why, but this time without what ifs.
Every morning I wake up feeling like crying, another day has passed, closer to leaving all of this behind. Leaving Melbourne now is just like asking a toddler to leave its playground and move to an office. Crying, only the feeling persist, I can't cry, I don't have tears to cry out. How pathetic is that.
I'm actually all fucked up until a point that I can say Fuck My Life.
I REALLY DO NOT WANNA LEAVE, yet I don't have a choice. haha.
Glad that I still have the chance to party my lungs and intestine out. Haha.

Hey Everyone, it's me, telling the truth without censoring or leaving anything behind.
xx


Comments