Skip to main content

SKYDIVING MELBOURNE

Did skydiving last august after a very stressful week. Asked for transport from city to the venue. I don't really know where it is but it's close to Yarra Valley Chocolate Factorie 😬


This is me trying to explain my stressful week before.

Ready to fly!!!!

Honestly i feel nauseous as they let us sit backwards and on the floor. Flying journey was like around 15 mins myb. My instructor just can't stop talking and gopro-ing. Thanks, mate. 

"Aaaaah.. I wanna vomit can i go down and cancel this. LOL JK."
"AAaaah.. Nauseous pls be gone i've had stress nuff the past week" 
I looked drunk tho. Wtf

OKIE okie bye! Imma put on da swag but not so swag googles ok!

Just when i know i'm sitting at the edge of the door and ready to do freefall!!!!!! BEST 30 SECS OF MI LAIF. So far.

I think this is 15.000 ft above the ground. Calculate urself pls. Bcs i dont care.

I've just realised that he didn't take any pictures during the freefall because according to my sister he got lotsa things to do to make sure we can land safely. 

After freefall, he opened his or myb our parachute and speed got slower but still, excited. 
For me, view was just okay but the jump tho.

Waiting for him to tap off my shoulder so i can open up my hands and scream "i am the queen of the world" lol

Okie myb the view is kinda breathtaking.  


"That hos looks ok. Lets buy it"

Post flyin!! Just a happy kid hanging around!!

Till next time, 
F.r.l. Having quality time with J&J

Comments