Skip to main content

Midnight thoughts

2.48 AM
Melbourne, 3053

I cant seem to just fall asleep. Read through my previous posts, I think I have this personality disorder wtf. Or is it my brain, cause i do not think that I could write that sort of stuff. Wtf. 
Nevermind. 

I don't know why people like to make their own "truth" regarding someone else's life without even asking or telling the person about it. I mean yea, sometimes they do it because they care, but please, can you mind your own life first.. Why speak bad of people when you don't have the right to. I used to not care about this, but I can't take it when the people i love are hurt by these small things. They are suffering and suffered enough. Come to think of it. Think deeply and freely. Have I ever said anything bad eventhough I seen, and still seeing a lot of things? 

Comments